SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

About Me

My photo
"Great with nothing matter, mind your own life, keep on doing your own business"

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth July 2011

Yeah, can you read the date up there? today was my birhtday ;) and i'm 15teen, old enough right? hahahaha. by the way, to all my fellows, thanks for the wish and thanks for the presents! i love you guys a lot. don't asked me for the birthday celebration, i am tired to answer it hahaha actually, my birthday had been celebrated two days earlier that is on 2nd July 2011. haaaaaaaaaaaa the celebration were situated at Pizza Hut and then "jalan-jalan" with bestfriends. altought we're tired because that morning ada larian 1Malaysia but we're still can enjoy ourselves. for anish, thanks for the surprised walaupun kmk sik rasa surprised dgn kedtgan budak berbaju biruuuuu hahahahaha :D walau apa-apa pun, i appreciate it hehehehe okaylah, i stop here for a while okay? ;)